ADC-VDB770 includes: backplate with wire extenders (1), mounting brackets (3), wall screws (2), wall anchors (2), machine screws (2), wire connectors (4), power module (1). It DOES NOT INCLUDE: AC or DC transformer or doorbell chime.
The ADC-VDB770, Alarm.com’s next-generation video doorbell camera and the latest installment in the Design Studio Series product line, has an expansive 150° vertical Field of View (FOV), allowing you to monitor the entire doorway area. Two-Way Audio and full portrait viewing in the app make it easier than ever to see a speak with visitors. Plus, the ADC-VDB770 uses video analytics to minimize false-positive motion detection and to enable rapid detection of people, so you receive alerts even if visitors don’t ring the bell.
- Expansive FOV (150° V, 115° H)
- Full HD (1440 x 1920) video resolution
- High dynamic range (HDR)
- IR night vision
- Video Analytics on the edge for faster, more relevant alerts
- Live video and saved clip viewing
- Two-Way Audio through the mobile app
- Battery heater for low-temperature operation
- 2×2 antenna for improved Wi-Fi range
- Compatible with existing doorbell transformers (requires 16-30 VAC, 10 VA)
- Compatible with mechanical and digital chimes
Note: The Customer app must be version 4.14+ to view video from the ADC-VDB770. An Apple or Android device is required.