Monitor A Large Room For Motion
Qolsys QS1230-840 Motion Sensor
Detect people moving up to 30 feet away, while ignoring small pets up to 40 pounds, with the Qolsys IQ Wireless S-Line Encrypted Pet Immune Motion Sensor (AKA the IQ Motion-S). When motion is detected, this wireless battery-powered sensor sends a notification to your compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.) or a Qolsys IQ Panel. The sensor can also be included in automation rules. For example, you could create a rule that turns on a light when someone enters the room. The sensor easily mounts at a variety of angles in a wall corner or on a shelf with the included hardware, providing coverage for a large area.
- Detects human motion up to 30 feet x 50 feet (80 degrees horizontally)
- Ignores pets up to 40 pounds to prevent false alarms
- Compatible with 319.5 MHz wireless panels, such as GE/Interlogix or Qolsys IQ
- Alerts for tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, supervisory, low battery
- Wireless range up to 600 feet from panel
- “S-Line” encryption protects signals
- Battery-powered, no wiring required
About S-Line Encryption
Qolsys wireless devices that feature S-Line (“Secure Line”) technology offer advanced encryption to safeguard your wireless signals against hacking.
The technology employs an advanced encryption scheme between the wireless sensor/device and the control panel to ensure that wireless event transmissions are always unique, preventing and eliminating common replay attacks (when an unscrupulous person uses an easy-to-purchase software-defined radio or “listening device” to replay events that were previously sent by wireless devices paired with a security system.) At time of pairing, S-Line technology passes a unique key which enables the encryption algorithm for unique event transmissions, thereby preventing such replay attacks.
- Motion Sensor
- Batteries (pre-installed)
- Mounting Hardware
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|