The IQ Fob gives you keychain access your system. Using our proprietary S-Line encryption technology, encrypts signals sent to the IQ Panel while still providing backwards compatibility for legacy 319.5 systems. The IQ Fob is disguised to look like a standard car remote and allows you to activate or deactivate your system within 100 feet of the IQ Panel, and has the hidden feature of being able to activate an intrusion or “police” panic by pressing “lock” and “unlock” together for 3 seconds.
QS1331-840 IQ FOB S-Line
- Encrypted S-Line sensor technology protects signals sent to the IQ Panel while still providing support for legacy 319.5 systems
- Press “Lock” button once to arm in “Stay” mode
- Press “Lock” button twice to arm in “Away” mode
- Press “Unlock” button to disarm system
- Up to 100-foot range
- Press “Lock” and “Unlock” simultaneously for 3 seconds to trigger emergency panic
WHAT IS S-LINE? (S-Line stands for “Secure-Line”)
S-Line Sensors utilize an advanced encryption scheme between the sensor and the IQ Panel 2 to ensure that sensor event transmissions are always unique, preventing and eliminating common replay attacks*. At time of pairing, S-Line technology passes a unique key which enables the encryption algorithm for unique event transmissions.
- Encryption technology exclusive to IQ Panel 2
- Communicates using a unique key-enabled encryption algorithm
- Prevent replay attacks*
- Backwards compatible with legacy 319.5 systems, such as GE/Interlogix (Though S-Line sensors would work like normal non-encrypted sensors)
*A replay attack is when an individual uses an easy to purchase software defined radio or “Listening device” to replay events that were previously sent by devices paired with a security system. Since legacy security radio frequency protocols do not have any encryption they transmit the exact same event information every time. When the system receives the false, replayed event, it takes this as a true event. This is a large and serious security limitation that allows those with access and knowledge of this technology to create false events including KeyFob Disarm, Door Open, Window Open, Motion detected, and more. Utilizing S-Line sensors can prevent the risk of such attacks when using the IQ Panel 2.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|